Monday, January 31, 2011

my lovely besties that i have ever had.... =)

this i about all my best of all friends... they have been there through all my hard times and even in my best times in life..... i hope they will stay like that till the end of time.....

this is them b4 i meet them... =)

this is them when they r still active in etnic dancing.... =)

this is epul or i call her scha....
she is to me like a friend like i never had....
=)


this is awang @ i call her ayu.. =)
miss her so much since she is in K.L

this is syeda @ edah... 
the loudest among us... eheheehhee...

this is gwen (left) and shima (right)....
twin sisters.... hehhehee.. =)

the trios...
or i call it...
the DIVAS.... 
ehehee... =)

but not to be forgotten...
our mak ayam.... ahahhhahhahha....
bojeng @ suki.... =)

this is during my friends birthday party... ehehhehe...
it was a riot n everybody i watching us... 
but.. we love it.. =)
miss this moment so much..
this is all i think... ehehehe.... love them so much... hope it will be lasting till the end of life in this world..... love u guys soooo much...!!! 

to my blog readers... thanks 4 reading, see you soon and God bless you all... love you guys too... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment